Friday, August 1, 2008

Prayer - Queen of Sahastrar

Mataji, Shri Ganesha is awakened now in me Oh, oh, Ma, innocence we are
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Mooladhar , we bow to thee



Mataji, Lord Brahma is awakened now in me Oh, oh, Ma, innocence we are
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Swadisthan , we bow to thee



Mataji, Lord Vishnu is awakened now in me Oh, oh, Ma, innocence we are

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Manipur , we bow to thee



Mataji, Lord Shiva is awakened now in me Oh, oh, Ma, innocence we are
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Anahat , we bow to thee



Mataji, Lord Krishna is awakened now in me Oh, oh, Ma, collectivity we are
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Vishuddi , we bow to thee

Mataji, Lord Jezus is awakened now in me Oh, oh, Ma, forgiveness we are
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Agnya , we bow to thee



Mataji, Nirmala Devi Oh, oh, Ma, your children we are
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Sahastrar , we bow to theeShri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Queen of Sahastrar , we bow to thee

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!