Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why Sahaja Yogis are few ?

"Why Sahaja Yogis are few is because there are very few subtle people in this world of that caliber. That is why I am always requesting you do not divert your attention here and there. Settle down, become good Sahaja Yogis.



Unless and until you do I cannot move to the second strata, because the first strata has not settled down, worrying about nonsensical things, fighting amongst yourselves, sometimes I feel very unhappy. This is so painful, that you say harsh words to each other.




I mean, you are the cream for Me, go and ask any one of the Gurus if they can move Kundalini on their fingers as you do? These powers cannot be given by an ordinary person.




I look ordinary, no doubt, I have to, but also you have seen Me in other forms, that's not important. The important thing is that you should see your own transformation, and how many Powers you are manifesting.




You see, you have got it so easily. Why? Because I recognise that subtleties in you. These Gurus recognise Me. They know about Me. They know who I am. They are telling others. There are many of them like that."H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, 1982-09

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, 1982-09

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!