Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sahaja means simple


Actually I am just a catalyst, you can say. Just a candle which is enlightened. And this candle, when touches another candle which is ready, that gets enlightened. I mean you may give it a big scientific name, this, that, a charged personality, this, that, I don’t understand. It’s very simple for me. You are all ready for it. I just touch you and you get enlightened and you get the light and when you touch someone, that person also gets enlightened.


Now you may say, “Mother how can that be so simple?” I mean so many people say that “Mother you are too simple, how can that be?” I just don’t understand. What should I have, two horns or something to make it complicated? Everything that is living is the simplest thing. That’s the sign of living. Have you seen the flower? How simple it is to grow a flower. It just works. You just get some seeds, sow them, and you get the plants. How simple it is. Do we ever think how it works out. Looks very complicated. If you start thinking about it, you will go mad if you start analyzing it. But it’s so simple.


In the same way, this happening is also a very, very simple thing. It is called Sahaja. Sahaja has two meanings. Sahaja means simple, also it means the thing that is born with you. Sahaja is a simple thing because it is born with you. I mean your nose is born with you, all right, it’s a simple thing. You don’t have to do anything, press it or anyway do anything to it to breathe. It’s there, in the same way, this built in process is within you, it’s just there. To me it is absolutely simple and to you also it will be simple as soon as you get it.



H. H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Birmingham, England (9th July 1982)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!