Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ADVICE AT CHELSHAM ROAD



“You must know that you represent Me... Try to imbibe some of My qualities... Some of My qualities.  You must show patience.  Now the best way would be to pray, Prayer is a very great thing for Sahaja Yogis.  Pray with your heart.


1) First of all you must ask for strength from Mother, give me strength so that I be genuine, I won’t deceive Myself.. You are deceiving yourselves morning till evening.  Give me strength that I face myself, and say it with my heart, that I try to improve myself.  Because these are defects which are not your own.  They are outside, if they fall off you’ll feel alright. You’ll by perfect.

2) Now, then you should ask for forgiveness, pray for forgiveness, there should be prayer... Said that You forgive me.  Because I have been ignorant.  I did not know what to do.  I have done mistakes.  So You please forgive me.That is the first thing one has to ask... is the forgiveness. 

3) Then second thing..You ask for.. is give me a sweet tongue.  A method by which I become communicative with others.  Others respect me, they like me, they like my presence. Give me strength, give me Love, give me the beauty of culture, beauty of understanding that everybody loves me, wants me.  

4) Ask for prayer.  In the prayer you ask that.. O Lord, give me the sense of security.. Of m SPIRIT.. So that I do not feel insecure by which I trouble others, or get angry.  Give me sense of my own dignity, so that I do not feel that I’m belittled, or someone has littled me, if you are at a higher position no-one can belittle you.  It’s only you belittle by your foolishness and tomfoolery. 

5) Ask for strength that give me my witness state.

6) Give me satisfaction, ask for satisfaction, let me feel my satisfaction for what I have. Whatever I have.  Whatever I eat.  Everything.  Take out my attention away from all these things.  You know that your attention is in the stomach.  And those who are very much interested in food will get liver in any case whatever you may try. In anything like this wherever my attention is going, please give me strength to pull it back – Chitta Nirodh.  Teach me how to avoid things that tempt me, that take away my attention. 

7) Take away my thoughts, give me witness state by which I see the whole drama.  Let me never spite others and criticise others.

8) Let me see my mistakes, not others.  Let me see why people are not happy with me.  Give me strength to have a very sweet tongue and a very sweet nature, so that others like my company, they enjoy my company.

9) Let me be like a flower and not like a thorn.  You have to pray.  All these prayers are going to help you.  

10) Then ask for the greatest prayer which you must ask.. Please keep me away from EGO that gives me ideas that I am superior to others, or in any way that takes away my meekness and my humility. Give me natural humility, by which I can penetrate into the hearts of people.  Just you have to bend your head and you go up to your heart.  You have to bend hour head and there is your heart.. Where resides the SPIRIT, be with it.  If you are any way hurt in your ego, or you are hurting somebody’s ego, it is just the same.  You’ll behave in the same manner, the same egoistical manner.

So try to understand that these things have to go away.  Its best is to pray and ask for help. Prayer is a very big thing, but with your heart...Pray...That God give us strength and that growth that we can please our Mother sometimes.  We want to please our Mother...We want to see Her happy.  The only thing that will really give Me happiness is...That the way I love you... You love each other.



- H.H. SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI

1 comment:

Pasquangela said...

JSM

very beautiful educative talk

Our Divine Mother..!