Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Compassion and Love of Adi Shakti

Now the problem of this Adi Shakti is this, that I decided, that I will have all of you enter into My body, absorb all of you. It is a very dangerous game, I know, but I did play because I am supposed to do it, at this stage of time that I should absorb you, all in My body. So with you, all your problems have also gone into Me, all your troubles have also gone into Me.




But by absorbing it, see, it’s like the ocean to which you have put and you are cleansed, but what about the ocean? Ocean has still got your problems and things lingering and they are very troublesome.





So the best thing would be for you to cleanse yourself. Cleansing is very important through introspection. But it doesn’t mean thinking, it never means thinking. But introspection means meditation and that you all should meditate.



I must tell you we had a meeting of the leaders and they came out and sat in the drawing room. As soon as they had assembled, I had such a severe pain in the stomach and I had such a bad diarrhea that you cannot believe. Now who had got those problems, I don’t know. But as a Mother I don’t mind anything, as long as you all get well and purified.




Just like as the Mother Earth cares for you, I also care for you. And just like as the Mother Earth loves you, I also love you, whether you are good or bad, it is not the point. But to be kind to me, if you could try to be really good Sahaja Yogis, not the show-offs, not business like, not only thinking type, not argumentative, not criticizing others, if you just try to meditate every day 10 to 15 minutes, I tell you, my health will be first class.




Because I have taken your injections inside and they start torturing my life for nothing at all. You see so now it is a risk I have run and I am sure you are all very sensible people and you will understand that your Mother shouldn’t suffer.




This is everyday crucifixion for me sometimes you know and I don’t know what to say, for example, the other day in Delhi, one gentleman, who is a leader, came to me, to see me, and my one foot started going like that, and paining so much. I mean, I didn’t know what to tell him- that you get out now?




Because I just cannot hurt him but I said, “ what’s the matter, where have you been, what did you do?” so he realized and he went out and really it improved. Nearness also, I think, has an effect, because if a man like that, or a lady like that, is full of problems and she comes very closer to my attention, then I have to take up the cross – it’s like this.





H.H. Shri Mataji,
Adi Shakti Puja, Cabella,
25th May1997
DCB Issue 7&8 1997

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!