Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Divine is looking after you so, why to bother?

To become a Guru you have to develop that personality, not to be bound by anything. I will tell you my own example. I never hurry, I am never bothered about time, because if you are sure that Divine has plans for you, you are not bothered. The Divine is looking after you so, why to bother?






I was going to America and one child fell down and broke her arm and when I saw the child I said alright I will put the child right. They said, you are going to America. I said, I will go in any case. So I cured the child, it took about half an hour and then I came out. Alright, let’s go to the airport. They said, Mother you are very late. I said, I am never late, let’s go. We went to the airport and the plane by which I was going was out of order. So there was another plane going to Washington not to New York and I wanted to go to Washington only.




So, just imagine how things work out and we call them Sahaja. It has worked out Sahaja, that means it’s effortless, but first of all your personality should be such that your devotion is so great that Divine is compelled to look after you, compelled to look after you.





You have to understand that Divine force is around and this Divine force is absolute guarantee for your safety, for everything that you want to do. You can say that Mother, you are very powerful. You can become, also, very important if you get completely dedicated to the Divine work. You will also have all the powers and the Divine will provide all the necessary work that you want to do, necessary time that you want to have.




Everything is provided by the Divine. But the compassion when it extends from other people to God or to Divine person or to your Guru then it becomes very easy to live, very simple to live, no complications, everything is sorted out and you are not bothered about anything.. just close your eyes and things work out. Everything works out as if that’s your will, but you don’t have to will it, don’t have to think about it, it just works out.



The Divine looks after everything, looks after your comfort, looks after your health, everything. And this Divine help you do not seek, you do not ask for, but you are a personality for which the Divine is responsible. You are a special responsibility of the Divine and it knows what is good for you and what is not.




H.H.Shri Mataji
Guru Puja, Cabella
23rd July 2000
(DCB Nov-Dec 2000)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!