Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nabhi Chakra Affirmations

Mantra: “Shri Lakshmi Vishnu”


Affirmation:
“Shri Mataji , please send me the power of the spirit, which will help me to find a state of blissful contemplation and satisfaction with what I have ”.




a) Left Nabhi

“Shri Mataji, please help us to become worthy keepers of the family hearth”

“Let reign in this home spirit of love and friendship.

Let rein in this home spirit of patience and hope.

Let rein in this home spirit of sincere attention.

Let rein in this home spirit of loving care.

Let rein in this home spirit healing and protecting.

Let rein in this home spirit unifying.

Let rein in this home Holy Spirit of God ”




b) Right Nabhi


“Shri Mataji, please give me a sense of self dignity, so that I don’t feel humiliated, so that others can’t humiliate me. Let nobody and nothing affect me nor confuse me. Never let me forget or betray the Great Mission, which is the model of my existence. Teach me to avoid any temptation, all that dissipates my attention and give me the power to keep it on the reality.

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!