Friday, March 4, 2011

You are not to fight but you have to love

You are not to fight in the name of God but you have to love and understand. So this fighting in the name of God is a nonsense; not only that but it is very-very dangerous. All such people who will do that will be destroyed. It is self destructive. Such people will be destroyed completely.




So you should understand that in the name of God you have to love, you have to understand. You need not tolerate nonsense, it’s different, but you have to love people- spread your love.



Gradually this love can go all over the world and then the vision of mine, I can see, working out but if there is fighting, there’s hatred, there’s all kind of aggressiveness, these are all against Shiva and such people will be destroyed. What will I do with them? What can I do if they are destroyed? If they are very money oriented, materialistic people, they are not loving.



They love you only for money. All such people will be destroyed, no doubt. One should be not only humble but should be extremely loving. To get the blessings of Shiva you have to be extremely loving. Such people may not be very cunning, clever, may be very innocent, must be, because when you love somebody you want to help that person.



I have suffered myself, I have tried to help people and they have deceived me. So what! That’s their nature and they are destroyed. What can I do? I didn’t ask them that you deceive me but they deceived me. I don’t know, why?



And I have been very kind and nice- still they deceived me! So then the destruction follows, what can I do about it? I don’t want anybody to be destroyed. I love this creation of mine and I don’t have any way of protection them if they are destructive.



Because there’s another great power who can destroy them. This is a absolutely, I am in a helpless condition sometimes I feel. And I don’t know how to express but one has to understand as Sahaja Yogi that with Shiva’s love and His blessings you can become extremely loving, extremely generous, very-very sweet and innocent like children.





H.H.Shri Mataji
Shri Mahadev Puja
25th February 2001, Pune
(DCB May-June 2001)


No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!