Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ask something of great value



Now main thing is that I feel all the Sahaja Yogis always feel that I am their own which is a fact whether I talk to you whether I meet you or whatever it is, you have to know that I am your Mother. And any problem you have you can always tell me.



But sometimes the way people tell me problems also, I feel how low they are. Their mentality is so low, what are they asking me. Supposing you go to some king and ask him, for say, half a dollar. What will the king say, what is the matter with this person? He doesn’t know, what he should ask for?



In the same way, one feels that way that when you are asking anything to your Mother, it should be of some value. Some great value, it should have the value of complete satisfaction. When you ask for something it should give you complete satisfaction.



But I have seen people asking for this thing, for that thing. I mean it is to such an extent that I sometimes feel, oh God, how am I getting all these people around Me, who are desiring something very low, very mean, very insignificant. But if you are one with the Sahasrara, then Sahasrara itself works.



H.H.Shri Mataji
Sahasrara Puja
Cabella, 10th May 1998
(DCB Issue 11& 12, 1998)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!