Thursday, May 19, 2011

Krishna has said leave them to me and I will manage





Krishna has said in His Gita, ‘Sarava Dharmanam Pratyajyam Mamekam Sharnam Vaj.’



Forget about all your dharmas. Dharmas meaning that we have a dharma of a wife, of a husband, of a member of the society. All of them have their own dharma.



But He says leave them and leave it them to Me and I will manage. This is it, we have to learn, is to say that it is this Divine Power which will solve our problems. As human beings its a very difficult state, and this state only can be achieved through meditation.



I am not saying that you go on meditating for hours together. Not necessary, but with full faith in yourself and in the Divine Power, if you work it out, I am sure, it is not difficult to rise to that state of consciousness. That is what we have to achieve.



It is possible for men as well as for women. They don't have to think how can we, Mother, do it? After all, see all such people are no good for Sahaja yoga. Those who have diffidence about themselves cannot do anything. But those who are surrendered and those who think they can do it, can manage all this transfer of their power to the Divine Power. Just put it on the Divine Power.



Now supposing I have a car which can drive me down. So if I have a car, then I don't put bullocks on it. I don't push my car, I just sit inside and use it. In the same way if you have this great power around you, if your Sahasrara is absolutely, completely submerged in it, then you'll be amazed how things work out for yourself.



H.H.Shri Mataji
Sahasrara Puja
Cabella, 10th May 1998
(DCB Issue 11& 12, 1998)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!