Friday, July 22, 2011

Find out Shri Ganesha within yourself




What I have to say that nobody should think that you are very grown-up because you can keep quiet, sit quietly and all that. You are grown-up only if you can imbibe the qualities of Shri Ganesha.




I have seen people who are very grown-up still do not have simple qualities of chastity, of honesty – they don’t have, and they can’t have it because they don’t think it is important. So, I leave it to you to find out Shri Ganesha within yourself.




I enjoy their company because they’re so innocent and so simple hearted and I like them very, very much. So, you should not get afraid or frightened of their mischievousness. On the contrary, you should know they deserve much more love, much more understanding and much more scope to grow.




I hope by the time they will be of your age, they’ll be great Sahaja Yogis. They’ll understand what we are doing here. I had to face mountains of nonsense with the older people, but these won’t have that. They’ll be very simple, very sweet and they’ll understand love.



H.H.Shri Mataji
Shri Ganesha Puja
Cabella Italy, 13th September 2003

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!