Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Introduction of the Authors!

Vinay Rajput

Jai Shri Mataji! My Name is Vinay Rajput. Since 2001, I am in Sahaja Yoga. I enjoy vibrations a lot. For me sahaja yoga is a way to live life with peace in Shri Mataaji's lotus feet. Her blesses make me complete.
I am working in an IT-MNC as 3D Graphic Designer in Delhi. And I live in Faridabad, Haryana.
All my family members and relatives are sahaja yogis. So I m enjoying a lot in Shri Mataji's Samrajya.
The main aim of my life is now to be Shri Mataji's instrument so that I can spread sahaja in all over world, as much as I can.

"Jai Shri Mataji sabse kahiye
Jis vidhi raakhe Maa usi viddhi rahiye."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poonam Pawar

I am Poonam! Basically from Maharashtra, India but currently in Kuwait. I got Sahaja in my life 6 years back and from then everyday is like a blessing!
I would just like to mention few lines

"jiski juban par Maa Nirmal ka naam aa gaya..
us prani ko janmo ka aaram aa gaya.. "

Jai Shri Mataji!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny Kamboj

I am SUNNY KAMBOJ from meerut. As we all know that Shree Mataji give lot of her love and blessings to all sahaj yogi bro and sis. I am also one of the Shree Mataji selected sahaj bro. I am just like a open booklet in front of u. Shree Mataji gave me a lot of blessings and i am really thankful to her that I am member of sahaj family a universal family in which love lives in soul of each sahaji. I enjoy a lot here. there is no more to define sahaja!

would like to say few lines..

"Fana itna mai ho jau teri jat-e-ali mai hey shree mata ji
fana itna mai ho jau teri jat-e-ali mai k jo mujh ko dekhe usko tera deedar ho jaye
Shree Mataji hamari chamak aise banado ki jismai aap hi aap deekho aap ki chavi ho jismai"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuntall Sood

I am Kuntall from Faridabad City, India. From the day I came in Sahaja Yoga my life has become a blessing & each & every moment enjoying blessings & love of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. I just want to say:

HAR SANS MEIN HO SUMIRAN TERA, YUN BITH JAYA JEEVAN MERA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalaka Sonawane

I am from Boston MA US.

To be a part of Sahaj Yog is my biggest asset.

What I am today, what I have achieve in life is because of my mother Shree Nirmala ma. I am in Sahajyog from last 5 years, and I love to be one of the soldier of kingdom of god.

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!