Sunday, August 24, 2008

Allowing your Mother to Cleanse your Heart



Now, how do you clean the heart is the subject. There's no broom available for that in the super-market! There are no Fairy Liquids or anything to wash it down! But there is a way. Allow your heart to be drenched in your Mother's love. Just allow. See how much She loves you. I trust you... The day you came to me I trusted you, and I worked on you from the very first day, knowing what you are, but I trusted your Spirit, that it would shine. In the same way, trust. We laugh at others. I have seen Sahaja Yogis laugh at others, make fun of them when they come to me. Trust them. When you trust them you will respect them also. So you have to believe in yourself and enjoy the way gently you are sweeping into the current of your Mothers' love. Just enjoy that. Like a flower that falls into the current and flows and enjoys all the beauties of that current. In the same way you should enjoy. When that enjoyment comes into you, you will start trusting. And trust your Mother.


I try many things to correct you; but trust in one thing, that whatever I try for you or do anything, anything I may do for you it is just to cleanse you. That's my job. Maybe sometimes you might feel I am publicly saying things for you. Maybe your images are being ruined by that, or whatever you may think. That's not the way. It's for the well-being of your Spirit and that is the most difficult job....


H. H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
(02.08.1981, UK)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!