Monday, August 18, 2008

Four nadis of heart


“You know about these three nadis we have, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna, but in the heart there are four nadis, and the

one nadi goes to Mooladhara, and if you cross the limits of Mooladhara it goes to hell. That's why they say that Shiva is a destroyer”……..”

The second nadi, the second channel that can take you to destruction is desire. That's why Buddha has said that desirelessness is the only way that people do not get old, nor sick, nor worried.”……..”

Third nadi is the nadi by which we feel attached, attached to someone. Like this is my child; this is my husband; this is my family; this is my wife; this is my father; this is my mother. In the beginning of Sahaja Yoga of everyone, when they are just the beginners, so they talk about their whole family - my father is like this, my mother is sick, my mother's sister's brother's this, that's, real.. this thing is not well.”……”

Fourth one is the most important for all of us is to know that there is a nadi which passes through left Visshuddhi into the heart. Starts from the heart, goes up, passes through Agnya. It has four petals, opens up. This is the one which gives you the state which is called as 'thurya'.”….


H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
( Shivaratri Puja Chiancian Terme, Italy, 16 Feb 1991).

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!