With a complete surrendered mind, you have to go through the pilgrimage of this castle. This is one of the glimpses of the tapas that you have to do because I am told, some of you had to get into little difficulties and you people suffered a little bit on your way for the pilgrimage. But it is fun to be venturesome and to get into places where the devils dare not to go.
- And if you know how to get fun out of the so-called discomforts, then you should know you are on the right line.
- And as you start becoming discreet automatically, you should know you are progressing well.
- As you become more peaceful and your temper vanishes in the thin air as soon as you see somebody attacking you, then know that you are progressing well.
- As soon as you see an ordeal or a calamity falling on the personality and you don’t get worried about it, then know that you are progressing.
- When no amount of artificiality can impress you, then know that you are progressing, no amount of material well-being in others makes you unhappy, then know that you are progressing well.
- No amounts of labour or troubles are sufficient to become a Sahaja Yogi. Whatever you may try, one cannot become a Sahaja Yogi, while you have got it without any effort, so you are something special.
So this one should understand that you are special. You will become humble about it. Then, when it happens to you that you humble down when you see you have achieved something, that you have some powers, that you are emitting innocence, that you are discreet and as a result of that you become a more compassionate, humbler personality, a sweeter personality...............
H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi