Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Param Chaitanya rode the car!


" … There was one lady who was going in the car. She found her car's brakes were breaking. She did not know what to do about! Now brakes are no more. How to manage? It was in Germany. All the cars were moving very fast and she did not know what to do. So she put her head on the steering wheel and she said that ' I leave it to Param Chaitanya '. She said, ' She leaves it to me? Alright, it is the same. So by saying that what happened, she said, ' Mother I do not know, when I raised my head, I found my car was taken on one side of the road and nobody was there'. All the cars were passing by but somehow or other this car was taken there very nicely, by some force. So the wisdom lies in understanding the working of Param Chaitanya - how it guides you how it helps you, how it preserves you, how depending on Param Chaitanya you can continue to be living very happy."


H. H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
(Navaratri Puja , Cabella 27.09.1998)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!