Friday, September 18, 2009

Navratri - 5th Night - Panchami




SKANDAMATA - Who Gave birth to Karttikeya


Today being the Panchami Read Argala Stotram -




What today you have been asking me for the victory, I have to tell you that you are very safe in the fort of your meditative state and very well. In meditation only you can grow, you cannot grow otherwise. It is like the sunshine for any tree. You have to be in meditation, in Nirvichara, you don't have to oppose anybody, you don't have to agree anybody, you don't have to say anything. Specially for other Yogis, You don't have to say anything. Anybody whom you find to be funny, just go into meditation and you will be amazed how things will change, and this is your power. How many people have got realisation in this world? Very few. They are growing up - all right, they are working it out. But what is lacking in them is the Meditative Force.



THE BEST WAY IS TO SURRENDER AND THE SURRENDERING IS EASIER. YOU JUST PUT ME IN YOUR HEART, ALL THE TIME, THE SIMPLEST WAY. THEN YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT. YOU CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT IT. YOU FEEL COMPLETELY LOST. IT'S KIND OF A VERY DETACHED LOVE. YOU JUST FEEL ABSOLUTELY RESTED, BLISSFUL, AND CONTENT. THEN YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING. THAT IS THE STATE, ONE HAS TO ESTABLISH. IT IS SO EASY FOR YOU BECAUSE I AM IN PERSON WITH YOU. ONLY PROBLEM THAT IS THERE AS I TOLD YOU IN SAHAJA YOGA THAT YOU HAVE TO RECOGNISE ME TO BEGIN WITH.



But to recognise me is rather difficult because I am a Mahamaya and so normally you might come into that mess created by Mahamaya. But as I told you the other day that you could not have faced me in my other form. Imagine a person with a sword in the hand sitting on a lion. Could not have faced it. So I had to be Mahamaya and this is what it is, that in this form you can come close to me, you can talk to me, you can also take my advice, if you want. So this counseling can be done better. I could decode everything to you. I could tell everything about it. But to KNOW THAT YOU ARE SITTING BEFORE MAHAMAYA ITSELF IS VERY HELPFUL. So don't get lost into the garb of Mahamaya. In your protocol, in your understanding, in everything you have to remember that we should not make mistakes and we should try to surrender. Automatically you will learn everything. There is nothing to be taught to you.




That state is such - like a tree. When it comes to its full bloom, it gives flowers and the flowers come to it's own maturity that give fruits. That is how you are built in. That is how you grow. What then happens you yourself feel your own growth and enjoy it and just live happily with it. So ultimately my destiny is one that I should make you all very happy and joyous. That is my destiny. That is why all this struggle is going on. I hope I fulfill my destiny and your destiny too. MAY GOD BLESS YOU









- H. H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi





15th October 1988

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!