Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What is Vishwa Nirmala Dharma

"One thing you must ask in your prayer in the evening " What have I done for Sahaja Yoga?" Just this one question. Person like me or Shri Krishna or anyone, don't even feel we are doing anything. So what can we ask?




If I want to analyze or think about myself, I get lost. It's beyond me. But you better know yourself. As far as I am concerned, I only think that as long as I live, I don't know, I may live forever, I am living forever may be but as long as I am on earth, I will see that Sahaja Yoga is fully established.





This is my promise to you. 'Sansthapanarthaya' He comes again and again to establish the religion; not only religion but Vishwa Nirmala Dharma, which is much higher religion than the ordinary religion of human beings. The Vishwa Nirmala Dharma will establish in a very short time on this earth."



H. H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
(Shri Krishna Puja, Ipewich, UK, 19-08-1990)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!