Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jump into ocean of love

You have to love me as I love you, you have to love each one of yourselves, because you are all within me. And you cannot teach someone how to love, love is within and love manifests if you just open your heart. Now what stops it? We should examine that.


Firstly the conditioning, in the west, you see, to express your love is regarded as sinful actually. It takes them time to say "I love you", but "I hate you", even a child can go on saying, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you". But to hate someone is sinful, to hate anyone is sinful. So to say that I hate you, I hate you, is a sinful act. So what one has to do is to say, go on saying, "I love you". After all you must love a person who is so dear to you. Anyone who has done something good for you, you love that person. But if the Adi Shakti has given you the rebirth, it should be the easiest thing to love. And if she says that "they are all within my body", it should be even easier to love each other.


So the whole cleansing of the Sahasrara is done through this love, this love which is not conditioned, which is not inhibited, which doesn't want any respite or doesn't want any return. But the conditionings are too much. First the problem of conditioning comes to you when you think that this condition makes me hate someone or I cannot love someone because this is the conditioning, but actually the conditioning itself is so absurd, if you look at it one by one.

These are also kind of conditionings of the mind that you think that a particular style of a person is a lovable person, that you love that person. It is so much outside. Or some people actually do not love, but show their love because somebody has more money. The money he is not going to part with, no doubt, but you love that person, because he has more money, or he has a better car or he's better dressed, whatever it is.

So this kind of an idea that people have also is a killer of love. If love is killed, joy is lost. You cannot have joy without love. I say joy and love both are just the same

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
6th of May 1989, Sorrento Italy

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!