Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is how we are going to become great Gurus




"You respect all that is beautiful, you respect all that is good. But you are not dominated by anything. You are not in the clutches of anything. "If I want, I can wear a gold chain, otherwise nothing. Doesn't bother. I don't care." That should be the attitude, if I have or if have to I will. 'Nothing can dominate me. Nothing can give me status. I stand on my own status and on my own position and on my own authority. Because I am that pure consciousness. Nothing can spoil me. Nothing can bring me down. Nothing can bow me. I cannot make anyone dominated by me either.' This is how we are going to become great Gurus."

- H. H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
(Source : taken from 'The Joy Spreading Sahaja Yoga' )

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!