Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Dhiyan Gamya".

"...The relationship between you and me is of course very intimate that you should be within my body. But if you people are not meditating, it is a very mundane thing that I must tell you, "Dhiyan Gamya".



If you are not meditating then I have no relationship with you, you are not my relative, you have no right on me, you have no question to be asked, why this is happening, why that is happening. I always say meditate-meditate, if you do not meditate, I have nothing to do with you, you are no more there for me, there is no connection and you are like all other people.



you may be Sahaja Yogies, you might have got degree of Sahaja Yoga from your leader, I don't know and you may be regarded as something very great. But if you do not do your meditation every day morning-evening you are not any more in the realm of Shri Mataji! because, the connection is only through Dhiyan, through meditation.



H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Adi shakti Puja talk 1993, Cabella

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!