Saturday, February 21, 2009

My mother is higher than the whole universe

Kartikeya was the son of Parvati Uma, who was just a mother of these two children, Ganesha and Kartikeya.
And one day, the parents Shankara and Parvati both of them said: "Out of you two, the one who goes round the Mother Earth first time will get a special price. So Kartikeya was the manly power absolutely and he said: "Alright, I'll start on my own conveyance", which was a peacock."


Ganesha said to himself: "Now look at me, I'm a little boy, I'm not like him and my conveyance is a little mouse, how will I manage?" But then he thought: "My mother is higher than the whole universe. What is the Mother Earth?" So this Kartikeya was out, going around the Mother Earth, Shri Ganesha went round his mother 3 times and he got the prize.



Because of these mother qualities, for him she's the highest, even higher than Sadashiva. But surprisingly, that is what Sadashiva likes, that you respect your mother, the motherhood in you, the womanhood in you. "Tatra Nariya Pujayanteh Tatra Ramaynteh Devtah". Where the women are respectable and respected, there the Gods reside. Women are very important.


H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
SHRI KARTIKEYA PUJA

HOLZKIRCHEN, GERMANY, 13.7.1986

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!