Saturday, January 1, 2011

This world needs Sahaja Yoga


This world needs Sahaja Yoga. The whole problem whenever I see in newspapers, I think ‘Oh God, if these people were Sahaja Yogis then there can be no problem.



But I find that still people are moving about, going round and round. I don’t know! As if they have no brains or have no understanding that where is this world going and who is going to save this world?



I am not here to tell you what you should do in your private lives but you your-self should know to keep yourself cleansed and beautiful. What you have to do to yourself? Some people are so superficial that it does not go into their heads. Sahaja Yoga just does go in to their heads. Very very superficial?



So forget them. I don’t think they can be saved. So forget them. They can’t enjoy. They are worried about some non – sensical things always. So with such people you need not, but there are still so many people, at least I feel 80% people who are seeking and you should give them Sahaja Yoga. This is one thing, the desire of Your Mother that you should now take up Sahaja Yoga upon yourself and go on telling about this to everyone who comes. I mean, I don’t want cheap popularity.



But I do want Sahaja Yogis to be made everywhere.



H.H.Shri Mataji
New Year Puja 31.12.2000 Kalwe, India
(DCB November-December 2001)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!