Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vishuddhi Chakra - Affirmations




Mantra: “Shri Radha-Krishna”





Affirmation:


“Shri Mataji, please give me understanding, that I’m part and parcel of the whole, because we all have one Mother.


Let the sense of my collectivity become so big, that all Sahaja Yogis will become my family.


Shri Mataji, please awake in me spiritual powers, open energy potential, so that worries and joy be apprehended by me only as a witness.



a) left Vishuddhi


Affirmation:


I won’t be allowing a false sense of guilt.

Shri Mataji, please burn all my sensations of Guilt.

I won’t be ignoring my shortcomings, I will fight with them and eradicate them.




b) Right Vishuddhi


Affirmation:


Shri Mataji, please teach me to never distress and criticize others.

Let me see my own mistakes, but not other’s.

Teach me to kindly speak with people, never get angry.

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!