Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introspect to achieve the self-esteem of a Guru

But we are much above all these ordinary instruments, even the most complicated, even the most advanced and developed by science. Because we reach a state where we ourselves become the science, science of truth, an absolute truth. So what is needed for a Guru is self-esteem.



This is a very important point people don't realize, the self-esteem. To achieve the self-esteem we have to introspect and know that today I am not what I was before. I am a realized soul; I have got powers. Of course I have powers. Powers of love, powers of compassion, powers of grasping things, powers of creativity, powers of giving realization to others.




Nobody had these powers, but somehow or other in Sahaja yoga you are not self conscious, and we should not be self conscious because that can give you ego, but we should have self esteem.


(H.H. Shri Mataji,1992, Guru Puja)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!