Wednesday, September 10, 2008

………..whatever I speak, because I am That, it is Pranava flowing. It is actually Pranava. My every talk, everything is Mantra



“My Photo has the Vibrations. It is a fact. Also there are many things that have Vibrations. Even this statue has Vibrations. But not so much as they are for Me. First of all I am a living Being, and another thing is that their proportions may be wrong. They are created by the human beings, by their imaginations. But these Swayambhu Lingas, all of them have got it. For example, supposing you go to, say, this Ranjangaon, Ganesha, it has complete Vibrations. Because these are special statues come out of the Mother Earth, Mother Earth throws out. Mother Earth thinks. She creates these things. She throws these things. And they give Vibrations. So you take Vibrations from them also. But My photograph is the photograph of Reality. Another thing is that whatever I speak, because I am That, it is Pranava flowing. It is actually Pranava. My every talk, everything is Mantra going into. And when I put My finger into it, I have found that My Vibrations can turn round. Even when I blow out air from my mouth, those who are realized can feel it on their Sahasrara. It is a fact. So why should it look so funny to people?

H. H. Shri Mataji Shri Nirmala Devi
( 22nd March 1977 (770322) at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, India)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!