Saturday, August 29, 2009

To hate is worst quality

To me, it is very painful to think that we human beings, we hate others, when you know that love is such an overwhelming, beautiful feeling. But why then do you take to hatred? Because people have impressed you, they have told you lies, that’s why you hate. What an achievement! First to be a human being, and then to be a person full of hatred! Now what will be the next, I don’t know!





It was alright in those days for the Goddess to kill. The Goddess used to kill all such people .It’s a very sad feeling that God has created human beings from amoeba to this stage, and how can we hate someone? And this is what has happened!





Now of course Sahaja is different. Sahajis know how to enjoy the Love. They like it. They enjoy it. You can see that. And if somehow, you people could manage to remove this hatred – somehow, somehow – with your own will-power – denying and defying all that is being told to human beings, I am sure It’s a very difficult world where those people who came on this earth went through all kinds of education, wanted to improve the conditions, the relationships, friendships, have fallen into the depths of hatred.






My heart just weeps. At what time I have come on this earth, where I have to see human beings hating each other! They talk of ‘love’ and ‘hate’. It’s a very serious thing, that you who are the children of God, they’ll end up like this I mean, I have experiences that if I tell you you’ll be shocked. How people have fallen down to the depth of evil nature.





It’s an understanding we have, to have understanding about ourselves: Do we hate somebody? Do we get ideas that we shouldn’t have, or do things? Do you have such things in you? Just find out! Do you hate other people?




These ideas are rotten, absolutely, for the human mind. The ideas which are completely like the animals instinct, are absolutely no good for human beings at all. But that is what is happening, and it’s coming forward. If you are poor, alright, but by hating you don’t become rich, no. If you are in any difficulties, then your duty is to remove those difficulties, but not to prosper on them. All this has to finish. It is very surprising that we are not bothered at all as to what we are doing. Yes, you have to have proper sense of understanding: where are we going? If you have misunderstanding about somebody, better take it out, completely. They try to trouble you, alright. But don’t have bad understanding about that person. Very surprising that we never see those things, how ugly they are, and how funny they are, how they ruin our personality!






You may be able to correct some people. All our activities as Sahaja Yogis, I never realised were so important! We have to give so much time. Not to bother about nonsensical, frivolous things, but something serious that is within us or without, that must be taken out. If I ask you, ‘How many people you hate?’ You may say just ’20 people’ and you see the whole atmosphere in all this fills me with such remorse that I just don’t know what are we going to do, the Sahaja Yogis! What are their plans? Will you please look into yourself and think what constructive work we are doing and what destructive work we have been doing. You need a big shock to understand this.





I like the way we have programmes and Pujas and all that, but if you ask My Inner Being, I know it is very, very unhappy, very sick. At this time, what you have to do as Sahaja Yogis? As Sahaja Yogis, minimum of minimum you should put full attention and then you have to tell everybody. You see the trouble with Sahaja Yoga is that you all start enjoying yourself, and then you don’t see around what is happening.




Now I must tell you, I am now in the midst of war between myth and reality. Is it an area, is it a – I don’t know what should I say – is it within us there is still lurking some kind of a weakness that we do not try to fight our weakness. I would now request you all to meditate on yourself, and see for yourself what is wrong.



It’s a big shock, and to reduce this shock, what can Sahaja Yogis do? What can they work it out to blast these so horrible ways of human life? It’s possible with the Power of Love – you can manage! But we must develop that power in our hearts. Think of it! It’s a big lesson now for all of us, to see for ourselves – are we alright? Or we go on hating others? What is the function of our mind, is to hate or to love? And this love, if it enlightens you, you will be amazed, you will be such a big force for Me. I cannot fight the whole thing alone. I have to have people who really develop their love – and nothing else! That is one of the challenges now for all of us, for all the Sahaja Yogis all over the world. It’s not only the fight between believers and non-believers, not only the fight between Sahaja Yogis and non-Sahaja Yogis, but this is a fight where we are all one and we are going to fight it out. At every stage we have to be much more subtler.





It is very, very essential to see to the point today – are we also part and parcel of that evil thing that is working out? Or are we free from that, and prepared to fight it? It’s a big fight and I hope it is conclusive! After this there will be no more of cruelties to human beings, no more fights, because this is a fight between the rakshasas and ourselves. It is not ‘ordinary’. And this has to be explained, also to those who are supportive of evil forces. Only thing, you can say ‘Mother how are we to know who is against and who is not?’ You are knowledgeable; you are Sahaja Yogis, you know who is on the wrong side. I know Sahaja Yogis can save, and can bring them to the right path of knowledge and love. But – be very careful with the propaganda of evil that is going on.





I want to touch the deepest part of your heart, which should reconcile. I am sure you all will understand the magnitude of danger that awaits! Maybe there may not be any human beings left, maybe there may not be any children left. Because if this kind of thing is working out, it is very difficult, very difficult. My whole existence gets shaky, gets shaken up. You all should see in every nook and corner of life: Where is this talk going on? Where are people talking of cruelty? What’s happening? Whatever I think, it’s not one, it’s not two, it’s all of us.






The fight that I am having is of a very serious nature, no doubt. But if you all can fight collectively, how much we can work it out! All my efforts, understandings, powers, everything is now in your hands, and that’s what you should be prepared for. Not by just reading something or talking about it, you have to build up within yourself the ‘power of love’.





I am sure with the opening of the Sahasrara you will do that. But try to read something, to understand something, with the Power of Love. It’s a very deep subject, and when you talk about it, half-way I’m inside, half-way outside. But I have to tell you that you all develop this, and only that will form a very strong opposition to these ‘evil doers’ as they call it.





My complete blessings are on you, and I want all of you to individually work it out. How many people you love, how many people? This you have to find out.





I hope you people have understood what I want you to do. A new generation is coming up. All of you, all of you, are in My Heart, and I love you very much, and I want you people to come as soldiers to fight with Me. I am also told that there are some people who are forming groups – extremely negative attitude! At this time what we need is complete solidarity. So all such people whom you see, tell them to behave themselves! No use making them Sahaja Yogis.





I am sure – it’s really heartfelt – desire of mine that you should become really soldiers of love and peace. Because that is why you are here, you are born here for that. So enjoy yourself.




May God bless you.


H.H.Shri Mataji
Navaratri Puja
Loutraki, Greece, 21st October 2001

(DCB March-April 2002)

No comments:

Our Divine Mother..!